Careers at Joule Financial
Client Relations Associate
Reports To: Managing Director
The Client Relations Associate acts as the conduit between advisors and the client. The client relations associate assists clients with account opening, account maintenance, scheduling periodic reviews, and providing relational touch points throughout the client relationship.
Extremely competitive salary, retirement and health benefits.
– Be the first point of contact for inbound prospects via phone calls and email requests for information and/or initial meetings
– Manage multiple calendars to schedule prospect and client meetings
– Provide client support and handle client communications effectively
– Provide a knowledgeable overview of the services provided by the advisor to inbound requests for information
– Provide existing clients with knowledgeable answers to account maintenance questions.
– Log interactions and critical notes in the advisor’s client relationship manager software (CRM) while elevating key – changes or events to advisors
– Oversee and track the account opening and funding process for new clients in an organized and efficient manner while providing regular updates to clients and the advisor
– Consistently look for and identify opportunities to wow clients and provide a concierge level of service to leave a positive lasting impact
Proficient in MS Office and/or Google Docs, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
A passion for details and organization
Measures of Success:
Clients communicate satisfaction regarding the level and quality of communication received
Account opening and maintenance procedures are completed in an accurate and timely manner
Client requests are handled promptly and followed-up on as needed to ensure completion
Client records are kept up to date and organized
Schedule: Full-time, office-based. Evening and weekend meetings/events occasionally, as needed.
Please send resume / cover letter HERE.